I can’t believe that the challenges almost over it were very fun to do blog. Yes I think that two week is early enough for registration because it gives people a chance to learn about blogging and all of the words. I think that these pages in the header of the blogging challenge is very useful because if you need to find something you know what you have to doing then you can just look at it.
1) Did you visit the actual challenge on the blog each week or did your teacher have a post on your class blog?
1) When I needed to do a challenge I would just go to the Edublogs web site
2) Which challenges were the most useful?
2) I thing that the most useful post was the make an avatar because that pots would still a lot about the person because you would have to describe what you look like and what you like.
3) Which challenges were the most interesting?
3) I think that the most interesting challenges are the ones that you can pick what you write about.
4) What would be some other topics you would like included in future challenges?
4) I think that some other topics could be about what we are doing in school or what book’s we are reading.
5) Are more tutorial type challenges needed? E.g. how to make a link in your post
5) How to make a blogging glossary?
6) were the ‘Visit these’ posts useful?
6) Yes I think that they were because you can get new ideas
7) Were the challenges where you had to embed i.e. polls, cartoons, wall wisher etc interesting or could you not embed due to being a free Edublogs blog or a blogging platform that didn’t allow embedding?
7) Yes I think that they were interesting to do the polls because you can ask any question you want.
8) Were there enough chances to visit blogs from overseas and make links with other students/classes?
8) Yes there were an enough chances to do that
9) Anything else you would like to mention about the challenge in particular
9) I think that the challenge were great and very fun and I hope to do more blogging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!